juchu. endlich in richtig schnuckeliger Version:
- Easy and quick user control via pull-down menu in both text and graphics mode, in 25 languages.
- HTML 4.0 support (without CSS)
- HTTP 1.1 support
- Tables, frames in both graphics and text mode, builtin image display in graphics mode
- Builtin image display for GIF, JPEG, PNG, XBM, TIFF in graphics mode
- Anti-advertisement animation filter in animated GIFs
- Background file downloads
- Automatic reconnection in case of TCP connection breakdown
- Keepalive connections
- Background (asynchronous) DNS lookup
- 48-bit high-quality image gamma correction, resampling and Floyd-Steinberg dithering in all color depths.
- Font resampling (antialiasing) for virtually unlimited pitch range, LCD optimization of fonts and images.
- Builtin fonts in the executable without reliance on any fonts installed in the system
- User-adjustable menu, HTML font size and image zoom factor.
- User-adjustable display gammas (red, green, blue), viewing-condition correction gamma and precise calibration of both monitor and Links on a calibration pattern
These additional features come from Sergey’s Karpov’s links-hacked (see its homepage for details):
- Tabbed browsing
- HTTP Auth
- HTTP Proxy Auth
- Blocking of selected images
- Cookies saving
- New options system
- Full-text selection
- Forward history
- Extended and configurable ‘toolbar’
- Configurable ‘mini-status’
- Some small but useful improvements
- Modularized font subsystem
- Dialogs shadows and borders “