New Notebooks and the office for the 3 new developers :-)

I’ve got a new work horse πŸ™‚ A brand new Dell Latitude E6400 just arrived on monday. It’s quite a lot faster than my old one and after the fresh install it’s also a whole lot better to work with.

017

The other news is that all the new hardware for the 3 new developers arrived this week. That means that the guys can move in! πŸ™‚

020

3x Latitude E6400, 3x Keyboard+Mouse, 3x Sennheiser Headset, 3x 24” Widescreen

1. #1 by Mathias on February 11, 2009 - 21:39

Gute Wahl πŸ™‚ Bin mit meinem E6400 auch sehr zufrieden.

2. #2 by Matthew on February 12, 2009 - 05:57

Don’t you find the new Dell laptop keyboards lack a right click button (not on the touchpad but keyboard) annoying?

3. #3 by Daniel on February 12, 2009 - 06:51

@Matthew: I cannot see what you want to say Matthews: There’s a right and left click button for the pointing stick and for the touchpad – there’s even a middle mouse button for the pointing stick. Which button does the keyboard lack?

4. #4 by Matthew on February 15, 2009 - 22:58

Have a look at these two keyboards, I’m referring to the key between Alt and Ctrl to the right of the spacebar.

A lot of the new Dell laptops seem to be missing this key…

5. #5 by Daniel on February 16, 2009 - 06:53

Ahhh, now I can see it. Infact I’ve never used that key on any keyboard that came with it. That’s why I did not miss it. Hmmm – is there any keyboard shortcut that I maybe want to know referring to this key? (Like Windowskey+E, or Windowskey+R) – or is it just what it’s supposed to be – a context menu button?

6. #6 by Matthew on February 18, 2009 - 06:39

Not aware of any short-cuts to replace it…

If you’re using the keyboard to track around windows, which i regularly do, it become annoying and a little limiting… My work recently purchased E5400, same keyboards… πŸ™

Comments are closed.