I just configured the build system to generate daily builds straight of the subversion repository. You can grab the daily build archive here.
Dailybuild (Microsoft.NET): http://www.slow-backward.de/yaps_daily_build.zip
Dailybuild (MONO): working on that
The changelog since I wrote the last YAPS news:
- fixed a PlayCount bug
- removed unnecessary files for Daily Build support
- changed all text messages and web-templates to english
- added correct mimetype handling to the http server
- fixed a bug in the 404 error handling when a file was not found
- aded a verbose mode to the ConsoleOutputLogger – disabled by default; only logging to console html page
- fixed a bug that caused a complete crash when a wrong/unknown adress/channel was requested for streaming
- added more error handling to the http server (streaming and vcr)
- added license.txt (BSD license)
- added Settings Loading and Saving (to be extended…)
- fixed a bug in the Usage_Bar HTML Template Processor that could cause a lockup in the HTML page rendering process
- fixed a bug in the HTTP Server error handling that caused “Saving Settings” everytime a 404 occured…
- added a startup check to the VCRScheduler that sets unfinished recordings after a YAPS restart to done
You can find the changelog in the daily build archive “Documentation and Misc” folder. Also a build logfile and svn checkout logfile can be found in the “logs” folder.
In the next days I am going to implement the Settings System and GUI.
Tell us what you are YAPS using for, which features are great, which ones not, which ones do you you need in the future? What would make YAPS a great tool for you?