After using the “Web-Search”-Plugin of TV-Browser to program new recordings into YAPS, ello came across with the idea to use the “Capture”-Plugin instead.
And after doing so: It’s incredible what that Capture Plugin can do!
in the context menu: the “Record”-Button
specify the title..and you’re done…
The Capture Plugin does several things:
- making the programming of new recordings as easy as possible
- showing visually that this particular episode will be recorded
- allowing you to remove the recording from the schedule
And all you have to do to add this functionality to your TV-Browser is:
- download: YAPS TV-Browser Plugin
- import the YAPS.tcf file into the Capture-Plugins Device Listing (Import Button)
- configure the server name and the channel-name mappings
When you’re done with that everything should work. Oh… I have to admit: The record delete functionality is not quite working as it should…but it will in some of the next builds…
Thanks to the TV-Browser team for creating such a great application!!! Keep on the good work!