If you ever asked yourself how many visualization methods are there und how do they look like you may want to take a look at this cool website:
“Mono 2.0 is a portable and open source implementation of the .NET framework for Unix, Windows, MacOS and other operating systems.”
- C# 3.0 compiler implementation, with full support for LINQ.
- Visual Basic 8 compiler.
- IL assembler and disassembler and the development toolchain required to create libraries and applications.
- ADO.NET 2.0 API for accessing databases.
- ASP.NET 2.0 API for developing Web-based applications.
- Windows.Forms 2.0 API to create desktop applications.
- System.XML 2.0: An API to manipulate XML documents.
- System.Core: Provides support for the Language Integrated Query (LINQ).
- System.Xml.Linq: Provides a LINQ provider for XML.
- System.Drawing 2.0 API: A portable graphics rendering API.